Faculty of Electric and Electronic Engineering Technology (FTKEE), UTeM currently offers 7 Bachelor’s Degree programmes, in four main areas of Engineering Technology; Electrical and Electronic & Computer.
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering Technology (Industrial Power) with Honours - BEEI
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering Technology (Industrial Automation & Robotics) with Honours - BEEA
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering Technology (Renewable Energy/Electric Transportation) with Honours* - BEEY
- Bachelor of Electronics Engineering Technology (Telecommunications) with Honours - BEET
- Bachelor of Electronics Engineering Technology (Industrial Electronics) with Honours - BEEE
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering Technology (Computer Systems) with Honours - BEEC
- Bachelor of Electronic Engineering Technology with Honours - BEEZ
*Speciliazation is accordance to the selection of elective subjects.
The Bachelor’s Degree duration is within minimum of 4 years and up to maximum of 6 years.
Offers for new programs is a minimum duration of 4 years / 8 semesters and a maximum of 6 years / 12 semesters for full time. The new programs will be implemented by a new Faculty of Engineering Technology (FTK) who also was approved to start in 2011. Offering programs in Engineering Technology is in line with the objectives of technical universities under network Malaysian Technical University Network (TUN) that aims to educate and train skilled manpower high to contribute to the advanced industrial countries (world class industrial nation) than catalyze strategy for achieving high-income nation. It is also expected to compensate for the vacancy professional team named Engineering Technologist much needed by the industry. UTeM the Technical University and the first university to offer Engineering Technology program admission session began this year. Admission for 2011/2012 Academic Session is open to applicants Postgraduate Diploma / equivalent and Matriculation / Foundation